Toilet Bowl With Installation
Are you in search of a toilet bowl with installation in your bathroom? Then you are in the right way to installing your toilet bowl properly by local handyman Sg. Proper toilet bowl installation is very important for the functionality and long-lasting of the toilet. Local handyman services sg provides the best installation services with professional plumber in Singapore. A properly toilet bowl with installation confirms that efficient flushing prevents leaks, and increases the whole aesthetic of your bathroom. By taking the correct installation procedures to team of plumber of us, you can avoid common pitfalls and other problem as well as enjoy a well-functional toilet for years to come.
Toilet Bowl Installation Process
Toilet bowl installation is necessary in remodeling a bathroom or replacing an old and worn-out fixture. Installing a toilet bowl might seem risky to your yourself but call a professional plumber, Professional plumber complete toilet bowl installation process services in the most effective ways. This installation process proceeds ahead in step by step which can be accomplished by using the right tools, materials, and instructions. Throughout the installation process, We know the different elements of the toilet bowls such as the wax ring or wax-free gasket, set bolts, and the water supply line. Our professional plumbers also remove the old toilet bowl before placing the new one, then properly set up and secure the new one perfectly, and make all necessary connections in order to make sure a watertight seal well.
Why do you need toilet bowl installation?
Toilet bowl with installation is included for several reasons related to hygiene, convenience, and overall functionality. Here are some points why you need toilet bowl installation service:
Sanitation and hygiene: We have to notice many point confirming sanitation and hygiene. Toilet bowl installation is one of the most important part of them. Hampering the sanitation of life without toilet bowl installation. Need proper toilet bowl installation for maintaining the well sanitation and hygiene condition
Waste management: Toilet bowl installation is the first and foremost way for the management of human disposal waste.If you don’t keep to manage the waste, it contaminates the environment.It is very urgent to keep safe and unpolluted environment by waste management.
Convenience and comfort: Installing a toilet bowl in home or any other space gives convenience and comfort. The right place is the preferable for convenience to make toilet bowl installation.
Water efficiency: Modern toilet bowls frequently have water-saving elements like dual-flush systems or low-flow toilets. This type of feature helps conserves water by allowing users to choose between a full flush for solid waste or a reduced flush for liquid waste. Proper installation makes sure that these water-saving features function effectively, reducing overall water consumption and contributing to environmental conservation.
Tools and Materials for the Installation Process
- Adjustable wrench
- Screwdriver (flathead and Phillips)
- Hacksaw or pipe cutter
- Tape measure
- Putty knife
- Wax ring or wax-free gasket
- Toilet bowl bolts and nuts
- Caulk gun
- Plunger or toilet auger (for troubleshooting)
- Toilet bowl
- Toilet tank (if not included with the bowl)
- Water supply line
- Toilet flange
- Toilet flange repair kit (if needed)
- Toilet wax ring or wax-free gasket (with built-in seal)
- Toilet seat and lid
- Teflon tape (plumber’s tape) for sealing threaded connections
- Caulk (optional, for sealing the base of the toilet)
Prepare the area for toilet bowl installation
Toilet bowl installation is an exciting home improvement project that the bathroom looks fresh and bright. During replacing an old toilet or installing newly for the first time, it’s urgent to prepare the bathroom properly to make sure a successful and hassle-free installation.
- Turning off the water supply to the toilet by closing the shut-off valve located near the base of the toilet or at the main water supply.
- Flush the toilet and remove any remaining water using a sponge or towel and empty the tank and bowl.
Remove the old toilet (if applicable):
It must remove the old toilet bowl before installing the toilet bowl.
- Disconnect the water supply line from the bottom of the tank using an adjustable wrench.
- Unscrew the nuts securing the toilet to the floor using a wrench or pliers.
- Lift the toilet straight up to detach it from the flange and remove it from the area. Be cautious as toilets can be heavy.
Prepare the flange:
- Cleaning the flange and surrounding area properly so that no trobulsome face.
- Removing any old wax or debris in order to work properly
- Inspecting the flange for damage totally. If it’s cracked or broken,
- repairing or replacing it before proceeding ahead.
Installing the wax ring or toilet bowl gasket:
- Placing the wax ring or gasket on the flange,
- Making sure it is centered and
- Covering the flange fully opening.
Position the toilet bowl:
- Lowering the toilet bowl onto the wax ring or gasket carefully,
- Aligning the bolt holes in the base of the toilet with the holes in the flange.
- Pressing down on the toilet bowl gently.
- compressing the wax ring or gasket and creating a seal.
Secure the toilet bowl:
- Insert the toilet bolts through the holes in the flange and toilet bowl base.
- Place washers and nuts onto the bolts and hand-tighten them. Use a wrench to tighten them further, but be cautious not to overtighten them, as it can crack the toilet.
Connecting the water supply:
- Reattaching the water supply line properly
- Filling valve on the bottom of the toilet tank at high level
- Ensuring it is securely in a safe zone.
Level and stabilize the toilet bowl:
- Placing a level across the bowl rim in the directions
- Adjusting the toilet’s position as matched to it is level.
- Using shims under the base to stabilize it, If the toilet wobbles,
Caulk around the base:
- Appling silicone caulk around the base of the toilet
- Creating a watertight seal and improving aesthetics.
- Smoothing the caulk with a caulk smoothing tool or your finger.
Turning on the water supply system:
- Running water to flow into the toilet tank by opening the shut-off valve.
- Testing leaks around the base or connections and flushing the toilet for some time
- Tighten all loose connections strongly if it is noticeable.
How do I find the right plumber for toilet bowl installation
Finding plumbers is not very difficult but getting experienced and professional plumbers are difficult to find out. You should bear in mind some points for finding the right plumber. In the beginning, it is better to notice how many years those companies provide toilet bowl installation services. Then, Justify their service quality from those who have already taken the services. And know the installation charge as compared to the service process. Not more worry, All these facilities are given by Local Handyman Sg with professional and Experienced plumbers. After verifying all the points with us, we hope that you get the right plumber with 100% Satisfaction of the proper toilet bowl with installation.
How much time does it need to install a toilet bowl properly?
The required time for toilet bowl installation can vary depending on the complexity of the project and how the expert plumbers finish the installation process. On average, it can take anywhere from one to three hours to finish properly.
What kind of tools do need to install a toilet bowl?
Yes, there are some basic tools needed for the installation. Such as an adjustable wrench, a screwdriver, a wax ring, a putty knife, a Cleveland much more.
Can I install a toilet bowl by myself, or When I hire a professional?
Installing a toilet bowl is a little bit of a difficult project and risky but a highly experienced professional plumber. However, if you are inexperienced or uncomfortable to start work on the installation toilet bowl, it’s advisable to hire a professional plumber to make sure a proper installation and to avoid any potential issues.
How much charge it to install a toilet bowl?
The charge of toilet bowl installation can vary on some factors such as location, and complexity of the project. On average, Our professional installation services can charge from $150 to $200 at an affordable rate.